Most of us would never opt for laser therapy as it is extremely painful and also very expensive. It also has many other complications involved. On the other hand, we have tattoo removal creams, which often are not very effective in removing tattoos. If you are looking for ways to get rid of tattoos, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to suggest tattoo removal solution. The product is available in the form of a tattoo removal cream. But does it work? Is it worth buying? This is my Trufade Review.
Getting tattoos have become a trend these days. Out of 10 people in the street, you will at least find 3 of them having tattoos. Getting tattooed doesn’t always mean covering your whole body with it. Even having a single tattoo means you are inked. When it comes to tattoos, there are two kinds of people. One that gets inked for fashion and can get their entire body covered with tattoos. Then we have the second group who believes in getting meaningful tattoos done. These people get tattoos that have some sort of significance in their lives. This may include your partner’s initials as well.
Tattoos are common among both men and women. Getting inked is completely fine, but getting it done wrong is where the problem starts. Since tattoos are permanent, you cannot remove them as you may please. Removing tattoos can actually become a nightmare for you. Common ways of removing tattoos are through laser therapy or using tattoo removal creams.
You have used tons of tattoo removal creams, but none of them have proved to be effective. Well, it’s time that you ditch all those creams and start using Trufade but only after discovering the truth about it.
Trufade is considered to be one of the best tattoo removal and fading cream available. With this cream in hand, you don’t have to waste thousands of dollars to get your tattoo removed. All you need to do is use this cream, and you will get to see the results yourself.
It is a new product, but it is more effective than any other tattoo removal cream listed on the market. Unlike the other products, it doesn’t contain any harmful or harsh chemicals. Not just that but it also claims to use a formula that is hydroquinone or HCA free. These are the toxic chemicals that are found in most of the tattoo removal creams. The absence of such harmful chemicals makes the cream completely safe for you to use.
Another good thing about the cream is that it is also non-irritant to your skin. This is because it contains some part of natural ingredients. So if you are struggling to get your tattoo removed, you can surely give this cream a try. Since the cream has been recently launched in the market, there aren’t many reviews available on the net. Before you start using the cream, there are certain things you should know about the cream.
Also Read: Home Tattoo Removal – Natural DIY Methods!
Trufade, as already mentioned earlier, is a newly launched tattoo removal cream in the market. Although the cream claims to be one of the best, it does have something peculiar about it. Let’s point out the questionable things about the cream. You can take these pointers as the early warning sign.
- If you visit the official site of the cream, everything will appear to be normal. Rather they have a professional looking website. Despite being such a high-quality cream as it claims to be, it is not at all talked about by people. The cream is not at all popular. This seems to be a bit weird.
- If you are planning to buy the cream and go through its reviews, you will notice that there is not a single negative comment or review on the product. Usually, when a product is launched, it gets two types of reviews. One positive review is full of praises. Second completely scathing reviews. But in the case of Trufade, you will not find any such thing. There are only positive and good comments available for the product. Either the cream is really that good, or these comments are completely fake. The whole thing surely looks fishy.
- If you think you can find reviews on Amazon or eBay, you are wrong. Well, this is where things get even weirder. You cannot find the product on either of the websites. Most of us rely on Amazon to read genuine reviews of a product. But in this case, the product is not available on the site and therefore, you cannot find any reviews.
Coming to eBay, there are reports that the cream is banned from the site. That’s because the site doesn’t feel confident about the product. If this is true then buying Truefade will actually be foolish on your part. However, it is very much possible that the company doesn’t want to sell its product through Amazon and eBay. But we cannot be sure of that.
From the above points, it is clear that the cream has something really weird about itself. It is still low profile, or it is a complete waste of money just like most tattoo removal creams in the market. If you still want to use the cream, it is completely up to your choice.
Trufade Social Media Reviews
If you still think that the cream is genuine enough, you should take a look at its social media reports.
- Most of us have the habit of checking up social media for a product’s page and reviews. If you search for Trufade on Facebook, you will not get anything about the cream. They don’t even have a marketing page. There is no local business listing, Facebook page, or any such thing on Facebook. Also, there is not a single person on Facebook who is talking about the cream or have even heard of it. All this clearly shows that the cream is not at all a trusted one.
- If you think you can dig out something on Twitter, you are again wrong. Even Twitter doesn’t have any mention about the cream. There is no official page or customers reviews on Twitter. No one is talking about the cream.
- The only platform where you can find about Trufade is Pinterest, where a user has posted her review. However, the review is filled with spam adverts, and thus, it doesn’t seem to be a genuine review.
- If you don’t trust my words, you can try Googling the product and again you will get nothing. There are no reviews or blogs written on the cream. So if you thought you could get some information from Google that is not going to work for you. The only thing you will get some reviews which don’t to be genuine at all.
It feels like Trufade doesn’t have any online existence. Either the cream is not at all a popular one, or it is a complete scam. Now that you know about the cream, you are in a good position to judge the product.
Is it trustworthy?
After going through the above discussion, it is up to you whether you want to trust the product or not. The product doesn’t have any review available on the web. From Amazon to Facebook, you will not find a single trace about the product. If you think about it, it is actually very weird. Even if the product is not a popular one, it should have some information available. But there is absolutely nothing. Before buying the product even if you want to go through the reviews, you wouldn’t get anything. Thus, trusting the product is not advised.
Considering the status of the product, there are high chances that the product is a complete scam. If no genuine people are using the product, then trusting such a product is not at all advisable. You should be reminded that there are some positive reviews available on the net. But you shouldn’t get fooled by it as the reviews don’t look genuine. The comments or the reviews don’t have any authenticity. Thus, you cannot rely on such reviews.
Should you buy it?
After knowing all of this, it will be a complete waste of money to buy this product. There is no guarantee whether the product will work or not. The most frustrating thing is that you don’t even have any information on the product. The lack of reviews and information about the cream makes it even fishier. If you don’t want to fall victim to a scam, you should totally avoid buying this cream.
To conclude this Trufade Review, it can be stated that it doesn’t seem to be a genuine product at all. It doesn’t have any genuine reviews or information available. This means you have nothing to rely on. Therefore, it is better to avoid buying such creams, no matter how convincing it may appear.